Quadmo747-GSeries is a QSeven® Rel. 1.20 Compliant Module, based on the brand new Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) made by AMD, integrating in a single chip a low power (single or Dual core) CPU along with a middle level GPU, AMD RADEON™ HD6290/ HD6250, able to drive up to two independent monitors using the native LVDS / HDMI or VGA interfaces.
- The newest AMD Fusion Architecture that combines a low power CPU and a descrete-level GPU cores into a single embedded Accelerated Processing Unit (APU)
- Single and Dual x86 cores up to 9W TDP
- Ideal for low power designs such as Digital Signage, xSTB, IP-TV, Thin Client, Info Kiosk, POS, Gaming ...
- Architecture : x86
- Processor : AMD G-Series APU
- Memory : Up to 2GB LVDDR3
- Graphic chispet : AMD HD6XXX
- LVDS (channel) : Single/ Dual
- Flash Disk/ Mass storage : Up to 32Gb