最后更新: Friday, 24 May 2013 18:11
Seltech offers also several types of microphones :
- Electret Condenser Microphones (ECM)
- Knowles SiSonic™ MEMS Microphones
- Knowles Specialty Transducer microphones (also called subminiature performance microphones are acoustic components other than SiSonic™ and ECM)
- and assemblies such as boom microphones from Knowles as well
Electret Condenser Microphones are standard microphones in cylindrical metal can.
Knowles' SiSonic™ MEMS microphones are SMD rectangular silicon based microphones for consumer applications such as Mobile phones, Notebooks, Laptops etc.
Key features of Knowles' SiSonic™ MEMS microphones:
- New MaxRF models eliminate GSM/TDMA burst noise and provide wide-band RF noise suppression
- UltraMini footprint - less than 11.5mm
- Slim UltraMini footprint - less than 8.5mm
- Digital mics eliminate analog noise
- Integrated designs with differential or switchable gain
- "Zero height" for thinnest ever designs
Knowles' Specialty Transducer microphones are special subminiature performance microphones for high quality applications such as Military, Avionic, Medical etc.
Key features of Knowles' Specialty Transducer microphones:
- Wide range of size and performance options
- Magnetic, piezo ceramic and electret condenser
- Low noise and RF filtering versions
Knowles' booms are microphone assemblies built-in with specialty transducers for close talking.
Key features of Knowles' booms:
- Standard and waterproof
- Flexible and rigid styles
- Boom housing available in plastic and metal
- Customized lengths and end terminations
To choose the best microphone or microphone assembly dedicated to your application, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team will be pleased to support you.